Live Promotions Events LTD,
Please direct all ticketing queries to: www.eventbrite.co.uk/support
Find out more information about the Cotswolds Airport Revival Festival by signing up to our Mailing List!
1. What are the show opening hours? 10am-5pm
2. What is the venue address? Cotswold Airport, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6BQ.
2. How much are tickets? For day tickets visit our ‘Tickets Page’.
3. Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes you can purchase a ticket on the day. Single Day Adult Tickets will be priced at £16 each. Under 12's are free of charge. Please bring cash with you if you wish to pay on the gate as card machine signal is very limited when the air displays are present. There is no cash machine on site.
4. Are children free? Under 12's are free of charge.
5. Are there any concessions? N/A.
6. How can I get a programme? You can purchase one at the event. Please note: All displays and appearances are subject to aircraft serviceability and weather conditions on event days.
7. Are there any crèche facilities? Not at this event.
8. What is the medical/first aid procedure? Please advise an onsite steward of any incidents.
9. What is the main arena schedule? Please see the ‘Whats On’ page for further details. Please note: All displays and appearances are subject to aircraft serviceability and weather conditions on event days.
10. Are dogs allowed? Dogs are welcomed, as long as they are on a lead and all mess is cleaned up by the owner.
11. Is there a cash machine on site? No. There is no cash machine on site. Please bring cash with you if you wish to pay on the gate as card machine signal is very limited when the air displays are present.
12. Can I take pictures at the event? Yes! Please share them with us on our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/cotswoldairport. No drones may be used during the event.
13. Is there any mobility hire available on site? No, there is not any mobility hire available on site at this event. Please make your own arrangements pre-event.
14. How much is parking? Parking is on site and free of charge.
15. Is disabled parking available? Yes, disabled parking is available on site, however limited and on a first come first served basis. Please be aware that event fields and concert arenas are predominantly on undulating grass surfaces, and the wearing of appropriate clothing and footwear is strongly advised. Wheelchair users should be accompanied by a strong companion.
16. Can I camp over at the event? Camping is not available at this event.
17. I have a Press Enquiry, who do I contact? For all Press Enquiries, please contact Jo Welch on email@example.com